If you are experiencing some issues in Block N Load, the contents of the game’s output log may help us in narrowing down what has occurred. To find this file immediately after experiencing the issue:
- Open your game library In Steam.
- Right-click on “Block N Load” in your games list.
- Click on the “Properties” option.
- Click on the “Local Files” tab.
- Click on the “Browse Local Files…” button. This will open the folder Block N Load was installed in.
- Open the folder named for your operating system. This will usually be "Win64" or "Win32".
- Open the folder named "BlockNLoad_Data".
- Copy the contents of the "output_log.txt" file found in this and paste it in to your message.