Firstly run through the steps described in “I’m having trouble launching Block N Load!”.
You may find that lowering the graphics settings of Block N Load helps with this as well, particularly if your PC is close to the minimum specifications required to run Block N Load. To change these settings:
- On the main menu click on the settings button. This has an icon of a gear and is found in the upper-right of the screen.
- Click on the “Graphics” tab
- Change the “Graphics Quality Level” to a lower setting. This will alter many of the other advanced graphics settings.
If you are still experiencing issues after lowering your graphics settings, occasionally, updating your graphics drivers can rectify the problem:
- Open Steam and on the Steam titlebar click "Steam"
- On the dropdown menu click "Check for Video Driver Updates…"
- You will be automatically be taken to the update page for your particular graphics card
- Follow the on-screen instructions to update your Video Card Drivers
If you find that you are still experiencing crashes please get in contact with us. Giving us as much information as possible about where you are experiencing these crashes within the game, what you were doing in the game at the time, and including the contents of your DXDiag, game output, and game crash logs should help us to track down what has happened. If you’re not sure where to find these files instructions can be found in the “How To” section of the FAQs.