If Block N Load has crashed you may find several log files have been generated, these will help us to diagnose the issue. If this is the case you will find the generated files in your Block N Load install directory in a folder named with the date that the crash occurred. To find these:
- In Steam open your game library.
- Right-click on “Block N Load” in your games list.
- Click on the “Properties” option.
- Click on the “Local Files” tab.
- Click on the “Browse Local Files…” button. This will open the folder Block N Load was installed in.
- Open the folder named for your operating system. This will usually be "Win64" or "Win32".
- If crash logs have been generated there will be a folder with only numbers in the name. These numbers will make the date the crash occurred on if read as year, month, and then day.
- Copy the contents of the files found in this and paste it in to your message.