For some errors understanding your computer’s hardware and driver versions can help us to find a solution. One of the easiest ways to export information about your computer is to save a DXDiag file and attach it to your support ticket. Please note that you will need to do this on the computer that you play Block N Load on!
- Press 'Windows key' + 'R key' on your keyboard together. The Run window should appear.
- Type "dxdiag" (without quotes) into the 'Open:' field.
- Press OK. The DirectX Diagnostic Tool should open and start running.
- Once the progress bar has finished, click the "Save All Information" button.
- Save the information on your desktop.
- Open the saved file, copy the contents and paste it in to you message to us.